Northern Fortress - Coastal Artillery

Sight of 16 inches gun from inside

#3 - 64 kb next photo - 62 kb

In 1939 the first 16" gun was made at the factory #221 ("Barrikada" in Stalingrad) and in 1940 the test gun mounting (turret) was made at the factory #371 (LMZ or Leningradskij Mekhanicheskiyi Zavod in Leningrad). Now we are inside of that turret...

Next photo ->
Coastal Artillery: Main Kuivasaari Suomenlinna Isosaari Santahamina Russarö Örö Bolax Rjevka Ristiniemi Tuppura Tiurinsaari Bjorke Puumala MU-2 Vara battery Kvarven Fort Femore Fort Hemliga Fort Landsort Arholma Jarflotta Where is it Maps Links
manufactured by Goss.Ru
Hosted by: hc.ru

Alex Goss Photography -    ,   ,   ...

   - Fortress Tours - Silver-Ring.ru