Northern Fortress - Coastal Artillery

Forbidden zone

#2 - 106 kb next photo - 79 kb

The park was established here at 1900. There was a hard time for the park during Great War and it was closed' but flourished in 1930th. The park belonged to Gavle municipality and in 2000 was bought by private investors. The road to te battery is on the photo.

Next photo ->
Coastal Artillery: Main Kuivasaari Suomenlinna Isosaari Santahamina Russarö Örö Bolax Rjevka Ristiniemi Tuppura Tiurinsaari Bjorke Puumala MU-2 Vara battery Kvarven Fort Femore Fort Hemliga Fort Landsort Arholma Jarflotta Where is it Maps Links
manufactured by Goss.Ru
Hosted by: hc.ru

Alex Goss Photography -    ,   ,   ...

   - Fortress Tours - Silver-Ring.ru