Northern Fortress - Coastal Artillery

10 inches gun original emplacement

#2 - 91 kb next photo - 81 kb

6" Canet gun battery building was planned primarily, but primary project has been changed. 10" (254 45 D) gun buttery was finished fall 1915. The road, powder cellars, barracks were built also. In 1917 after the Russian revolution young Finnish state got all of these fortifications. Now we can say a thousand thanks to the Finnish state because of these fortifications were preserved till nowadays, in contradistinction to Russia (or USA).

Next photo ->
Coastal Artillery: Main Kuivasaari Suomenlinna Isosaari Santahamina Russarö Örö Bolax Rjevka Ristiniemi Tuppura Tiurinsaari Bjorke Puumala MU-2 Vara battery Femore Fort Hemliga Fort Landsort Arholma Where is it Maps Links
manufactured by Goss.Ru
Hosted by: hc.ru

Alex Goss Photography - Фотографии городов и стран, битв и сражений, разного и прочего...

Экскурсии по крепостям - Fortress Tours - Silver-Ring.ru