Northern Fortress - Coastal Artillery

Enter to the gun yard

#5 - 43 kbNext photo - 46 kb

Sight to the gun yard from one of the room around of the emplacement.
In 1895 6" Canet guns with barrel length of 45 calibres was accepted as armament of sea fortresses of Russian Empire. Till 1917 more than 300 such guns were made by Obukhovsky (St.Petersburg) and Permsky (Perm town) armories. Finns got the considerable numbers of that guns after Finland independent proclamation in 1918.

Next photo ->
Coastal Artillery: Main Kuivasaari Suomenlinna Isosaari Santahamina Russarö Örö Bolax Rjevka Ristiniemi Tuppura Tiurinsaari Bjorke Puumala MU-2 Vara battery Femore Fort Where is it Maps Links
manufactured by Goss.Ru
Hosted by: hc.ru

Alex Goss Photography - Фотографии городов и стран, битв и сражений, разного и прочего...

Экскурсии по крепостям - Fortress Tours - Silver-Ring.ru