Northern Fortress - Coastal Artillery

Old beacon

#1 - 41 kbNext photo - 56 kb

The beacon on the tiny island Kaninkaansaari near to north part of the Tuppurasaari island (new Soviet name - Vikhrevoy) was built in 1927 when Karelia resided to Finland. It is in operational status till now.

Next photo ->
Coastal Artillery: Main Kuivasaari Suomenlinna Isosaari Santahamina Russarö Örö Bolax Rjevka Ristiniemi Tuppura Tiurinsaari Bjorke Puumala MU-2 Vara battery Femore Fort Where is it Maps Links
manufactured by Goss.Ru
Hosted by: hc.ru

Alex Goss Photography - Фотографии городов и стран, битв и сражений, разного и прочего...

Экскурсии по крепостям - Fortress Tours - Silver-Ring.ru