Northern Fortress - Hamina

Lutheran church of St. Mary

#29 - 45 kbNext photo - 41 kb

This church was built in 1843 under the project of architect Karl Engel. In the old times there was a Commandant House not far from it. Notorious Fredriksgamn's treaty of 1809 has been signed in that house.

Next photo ->
Hamina: Main Photo Where is it? Lay-out Links
manufactured by Goss.Ru
Hosted by: hc.ru

Alex Goss Photography - Фотографии городов и стран, битв и сражений, разного и прочего...