Useful links about Jerusalem
There are so many links to this city like no other in the world. Well, there’s just no point in posting everything here. Here are some links that I used to study the subject and work out escape routes in case of unforeseen situations (intifada, second coming of the Messiah, etc...)
- The Jewish Virtual Library - Jewish Virtual Library
- History of Jerusalem and the Temple Mount - historical and archaeological materials on Jerusalem and the Temple Mount + a very useful link list.
- Jerusalem Archaeological Park
- Walls of Jerusalem on the website 'Antiquities of Israel'
- "Jerusalem. The topography, economics and history from the earliest times to AD 70" by George Adam Smith - PDF, 16 mb.
- Êàðòà Jerusalemà çà 1905 ãîä - George Adam Smith, 300 dpi, public domain.
- Ritmeyer Archaeological Design - latest research, analysis and products on Biblical Archaeology
- Jerusalem 101 - an introduction to the city of Jerusalem
- Gates, walls, towers - Guide to Israel
- ÅæåÂèêà - Jewish Wikipedia
- Ñòàðûé ãîðîä Jerusalemà íà iTravel Jerusalem.
- Ammunition Hill - national memorial site, when is it open, how to get there, etc..