Northern Fortress - KaUR

Manhole to the fighting casemate

#4 - 42 kbNext photo - 49 kb

This installation was constructed in the beginning of 50th years. It is intended for covering anti-tank obstacles. According to messages from Finland, similar installations were on Porkkala Udd island (the main mine position of the Fortress Peter the Great - link to the bunker) where in 1944-55 was soviet naval base. Before transferring the island to Finland in the end of 1950th these installations were dismounted and bunkers were blown up.

Next photo ->
KaUR: Main Sestrorezk Museum in APK "Slon" Beloostrov Nunemaki Lembolovo Katumy Agalatovo Elizavetinka Artillery Bent burrel machineguns "Millionaire" "Sheds inhabit." Where is it Plan Links
manufactured by Goss.Ru
Hosted by: hc.ru

Alex Goss Photography -    ,   ,   ...

   - Fortress Tours - Silver-Ring.ru