Northern Fortress - Fort Krasnaya Gorka

Barrel's mark

#5 - 60 kb next photo - 51 kb

The gun has it's origin from the battleship Alexander III. She was evacuated from Sevastopol with Whites during Russian Civil War in 1920 and after that was scrapped in Bizert by French. 12 big caliber barrels were given to Finland by France as a help with it's fight against Soviet aggression.

Next photo ->
Fort Krasnaya Gorka: Main RW Guns Bateries The Fort Searchlight station Land defence Cape Grey Horse TM-3-12 Gora-Valdai Museum Plan Where is it Links
manufactured by Goss.Ru
Hosted by: hc.ru

Alex Goss Photography - Фотографии городов и стран, битв и сражений, разного и прочего...

Экскурсии по крепостям - Fortress Tours - Silver-Ring.ru