Northern Fortress - Fort Krasnaya Gorka

Exit to the air

#25 - 44 kbNext photo - 116 kb

During the Second World War, the fort was part of 33th artillery division of Izhorskij sector coastal defense of Kronstadt fortress and played an important role in the defense of the Oranienbaum bridgehead. The fort was in ranks till 1955. After that its batteries were disarmed. Casemates does not seem to have been used.

Next photo ->
Fort Krasnaya Gorka: Main RW Guns Bateries The Fort Searchlight station Land defence Cape Grey Horse TM-3-12 Museum Plan Where is it Links
manufactured by Goss.Ru
Hosted by: hc.ru

Alex Goss Photography -    ,   ,   ...

   - Fortress Tours - Silver-Ring.ru