Northern Fortress - Fort Krasnaya Gorka

Shells

#4 - 29 kbNext photo - 31 kb

They were supplied with barrels of same type battleship "Alexander III", which was left Crimea with baron Vrangel on board in 1920 and later was dismantle by French in Bizerta port (Turkey). Guns from this ship were sold to Germany and Finland.

Next photo ->
Fort Krasnaya Gorka: Main RW Guns Bateries The Fort Searchlight station Land defence Cape Grey Horse TM-3-12 Museum Plan Where is it Links
manufactured by Goss.Ru
Hosted by: hc.ru

Alex Goss Photography -    ,   ,   ...

   - Fortress Tours - Silver-Ring.ru