Northern Fortress - Kronstadt

Coal shed of the Kronstadt Admiralty

Coal shed of the Kronstadt Admiralty - Kronstadt, Admiralty next photo - 139 kb

It was built in 1840-1843 on the project of the architect P. K. Riegler for storing coal for the needs of the Kronstadt Admiralty. Now it is converted into a warehouse, has a new roof, it is closed, sealed, unavailable for visit.

Next photo ->
Kronstadt: Main The Town 18-th arsenal Admirality Where is it Plan Links
manufactured by Goss.Ru
Hosted by: hc.ru

Alex Goss Photography -    ,   ,   ...