Northern Fortress - Fort Latrun

English light tank Vickers Mk.VI B (6-ton)

#50 - 104 kb next photo - 73 kb

This tank of 1935 model was used in the Egyptian army as reconnaissance and signal car. Instead of original 12.7 mm machine gun new 20 mm gun of unknown model is installed. This tank was seized by Israeli militia near kibbutz Mordechai in 1948.

Next photo ->
Fort Latrun: Main Fortress Tank museum Latrun: Where is it Links
manufactured by Goss.Ru
Hosted by: hc.ru

Alex Goss Photography - Фотографии городов и стран, битв и сражений, разного и прочего...