Northern Fortress - Narva

Last of old Narva houses

#43 - 81 kb next photo - 105 kb

..but early in 1950-th Gorispolkom (City Executive Board) of Narva made the decision to knock all old buildings down. After that old town was built up with new unpresentable 3 store blocks of gray selikat bricks, so called "Khruschobas" (these cheap dwellings were named so after Nikita Khruschov - general secretary of Soviet Communist Party and country ruler in that times). One of that "Khruschobas" is seen on the left and on the right.

Next photo ->
Narva: Main Castle Bastions Where is it Plan Links
manufactured by Goss.Ru
Hosted by: hc.ru

Alex Goss Photography - Фотографии городов и стран, битв и сражений, разного и прочего...

Экскурсии по крепостям - Fortress Tours - Silver-Ring.ru