Northern Fortress - Narva

Peter's the Great cross

#44 - 105 kbNext photo - 84 kb

Tomb of the Russian soldiers fallen during storm of 1704 in Tjemny (Dark) garden on a bastion Victoria is seen on the photo. It was erected in 1853 and it is transferred to the bastion in 1882. The garden has appeared here in 1860s, and it is named so after the Tjemny Gates near the bastion.

Next photo ->
Narva: Main Castle Bastions Where is it Plan Links
manufactured by Goss.Ru
Hosted by: hc.ru

Alex Goss Photography - Фотографии городов и стран, битв и сражений, разного и прочего...

Экскурсии по крепостям - Fortress Tours - Silver-Ring.ru