Northern Fortress - Sveaborg

Sveaborg fortress

#1 - 57 kb next photo - 85 kb

Sight of the Iso Mustasaari (Big Black) island with bell tower-beacon, barracks and boat hangars from the east. Bell tower belongs late Russian Alexander Nevskiy cathedral built in 1854 under architect Konstantin Ton's project. The cathedral was all over redesigned in 1927 to Lutheran church.

Next photo ->
Sveaborg: Main Fortress 20AD Fortress 21AD Vesikko Sota Museum Islands Vallissaari Kuninkaansaari Lonna Plan Where is it Links
manufactured by Goss.Ru
Hosted by: hc.ru

Alex Goss Photography -    ,   ,   ...

   - Fortress Tours - Silver-Ring.ru