Northern Fortress - Coastal Artillery

Emplacement of 210 mm gun

#7 - 124 kb next photo - 120 kb

Before the Second World War fort was armed with 3 210 mm KL / 45 St.Chamond gun with a range of 16 km, 3 240 mm St.Chamond howitzers, 2 75 mm anti-aircraft guns, three 7.62 mm machine gun and torpedo battery, which put into operation in 1902. The guns were placed openly for low concrete parapet.

Next photo ->
Coastal Artillery: Main Kuivasaari Suomenlinna Isosaari Santahamina Russarö Örö Bolax Rjevka Ristiniemi Tuppura Tiurinsaari Bjorke Puumala MU-2 Vara battery Kvarven Fort Femore Fort Hemliga Fort Landsort Arholma Jarflotta Where is it Maps Links
manufactured by Goss.Ru
Hosted by: hc.ru

Alex Goss Photography -    ,   ,   ...

   - Fortress Tours - Silver-Ring.ru